Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This year, we learned:
I learned we have a funny class.  (Sophia)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey is a good teacher.  (Ben)
I learned what a dutch oven is.  (Jack)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey is the best teacher ever!  (Kaitlyn)
I learned that we will be 5th graders in ten minutes! (Nicole)
I learned that we have the best class ever.  (Everett)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey can be over-dramatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Peter)
I learned that our class can be very creative with our ideas.  (Melanie)
I learned who all of my classmates are.  (Ryan)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey likes owls, owlot! (a lot!)  (Kalib)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey enjoys chocolate.  (Alexa)
I learned to add, subtract and multiply fraction.  (Anna)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey is the best teacher in the universe.  (Avery)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey is super fun and creative.  (Brooke)
I learned that we have a generous class.  (Jacob)
I learned that Mrs. Harvey has nice and friendly students.  (Mattie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!