Friday, June 13, 2014

This week we learned:
I learned that the outhouses in the olden days had three toilet seats in one outhouse.  -Jack

I learned that there are only 8.5 days left of school. -Ben

I learned that they mowed the lawn with a special tool at Mumford.  -Kaitlyn

I learned that in the olden days, people used hair for designs and decoration. This hair is collected when they are dead or alive.  -Peter

I learned that things in the olden days were pretty nice, even better than our current houses.  -Jordyn

I learned about carnivores, herbivores and omnivores, and what they eat.  -Matthew

I learned that you can tell what animal it is by looking at its scat.  -Avery

I learned that you can observe scat to see what the animal has been eating. -Kalib

I learned about school houses in the olden days.  -Anna

I learned at Mumford that they don't maintain the baseball field. -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!