Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dear Snow Survivors,

Hello!  I am truly sorry that I cannot be here to greet  you this morning.  I will be here when you return from Phys. Ed.  I am looking forward to seeing all of you.  I can't wait to hear your storm stories.  I hope you are all okay.

Please wash you hands, order your lunch and read the message.  I am assuming you have kept up with your work in your spelling contract.  If so, you should be all ready for a spelling test today.  Please put a heading on your paper and meet with a partner to complete your tests.  When that is done, you can begin to tell your storm story in your writer's notebook.  Be sure to give plenty of details telling me your thoughts and feelings during the historic storm.

I really can't wait to see you all!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!