Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 10, 2014

Dear Students,

Hello.  I hope you are well.  I am sorry I can't be with  you today.  I know that you will do your very best work in my absence.  I look forward to seeing  you on Wednesday.

Please read the message, order your lunch and read the message.  You should read and illustrate our new poem.  Once that is done, please number your spelling pretest from 1-20.  Finally, you should practice reading your fluency passage for this week.

If you haven't checked the blog yet for the Iroquois hunting lodge pictures, you should do that tonight.  There are some great pictures!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  Matthew will do the announcements.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs.Harvey I was not here today I was out sick with sore throat and fever.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!