Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13, 2014

Dear Students,

Hello!  I bet you are thrilled to see snow flakes in the air! Regardless of how old I get, I still feel excited at the first snow fall!

Please read the message, order your lunch and wash  your hands.   Next, you should update your reading status and your books read list.  After that, please check your learning log for an Iroquois paragraph.  If you haven't finished writing what  you learned last week about the Iroquois, please finish that.  If you have finished it, but I didn't grade it, please put your learning log on the side table.  Finally, if your work is done and I graded it, please pass out papers.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s. ______Donald_______, _________________ and _____________ will share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!