Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014


Hello Holly Hangers,

I am sorry that I can't be here with you today.  I know I can count on you to do your very best work in my absence!  I  am jealous because you get to go to Holly Hanging today, and I have to miss it!  Be sure to show the younger students how we act on field trips!  Be respectful!

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message.  Next, number your spelling pretest from 1-20.  After that, you should review the types of sentences in the writer's toolbox section of your writer's notebook.  Finally, you can read this week's poem and illustrate it.

Have a great day!  I hope to see you tomorrow!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!