Friday, December 12, 2014


Tonight's homework:
Read
share poetry folder
study for SS

This week we learned:
I learned how to multiply two digit numbers with one digit numbers.  16 X 2 = 32
I learned that the Iroquois used the deer's brain to tan the hide.  Jackson
I learned that spending 24 minutes on one problem is not worth it!  For example, using arrays to find double digit multiplication Aiden
I learned how the Iroquois used the deer parts.  For example, they used the jaw bone for scraping materials.  Tre
I learned that generalization are like opinions that are actually true.  Hayden
I learned a variety of things about the Iroquois.  Arrianna
I learned how to multiply 2 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers.  For example, 20 X 60 = 1,200 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!