Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 23, 2014

Happy Christmas, Kids!

Today is our last day before a long Winter Break.  I just want to take a minute to tell you how happy you each make me with your hard work every day.  Thank you for making it fun to come to school!

Please move your stick to bringing, wash your hands and read this message.  I'd like you to have your Math homework on your desk.  Next, please take down your Happy Holiday picture.  You should take that home as a decoration!  Finally, please update your list of books read list.  I will try to check those today!

I hope to have morning meeting right after Morning Movers!  I will see you on the rug then!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  If we have time later, I will have many of you share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!