Tuesday, January 20, 2015


January 21, 2015

Dear Hard Workers,

Hello.  I am sorry that I can't be here with you today.  I am learning about some new ways to technology.  I look forward to sharing what I learned with you when I return.  In the mean time, please do your very best work today.

Please wash your hands, read the message and order your lunch.  Next, update your reading status.  After that, please put your name on your new math packet and number the pages.  Finally, you should complete page 1 and 2.  This should be done before Music so don't waste time.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey
 
Today's analogies:
__________: pit :: grape : seed
ocean : seaweed:: prairie : _______

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!