Friday, January 30, 2015


January 30, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello!  I hope you are peppy today!  I have a treat for you...after you wash your hands come see me for two donut holes.  I want YOU to know how much I APPRECIATE all of you and your hard work!

Please read the message, order your lunch and pick up your iPad.  I'd like you to take a picture that represents your learning in the last few weeks.  Please be specific with what you have learned!  Next, I'd like you to update your reading status.  Finally, please use your iPad to log into IXL.  I'd like you to practice skill Q.3: Equivalent Fractions.

________BEN
____, ____TRE_________ and ___JACKSON___Matthew_______ will share today.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

Today's analogies:
blacksmith : iron :: _________ : wood
animal : plant :: wool: __________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!