Friday, January 16, 2015

Tonight's homework:
Read (to ride)
study for Science

finish article
finish Fab 4
finish Storyworks
finish Sci-Fi story


This week we learned:
I learned that switches can pass electricity through.  (Tre)
I learned the standard method of 2 digit multiplication.  (Arrianna)
I learned how to use one light bulb, one wire, and one battery to build a complete circuit. (Megan)
I learned that if you are trying to make a light bulb light you can not have two positive terminals touching or two negative terminals touching.  (Donald)
I learned how to multiply 2 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers by using partial products.  (Jackson)
I learned that you cannot make a circuit if the batteries are +/+ or -/-.  (Hudson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!