Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016

Good Snowy Morning,

I am glad to see you today.  Please come in, get settled and complete our morning routine (order lunch, wash hands, read message.)  __Grace D_________, _Trevor__________and _______ will share today.

I read about a new Math routine that I am anxious to share with you today.  In order to do that, we need to have our morning meeting BEFORE Music today.  Please be efficient with your routine so we can make this happen.  Please number your new, blue Math packet.  Then you should do page one, DCCR 12-1.  I hope you finish that by 9:05 when I plan to call morning meeting.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!