Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February 4, 2016

Dear Students,

Hello!  I am sorry that I can't be here with you today.  I am counting on you to do your very best work!  __________, _______ and _______ will share.

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message.  Next you should update your reading status and spread our your homework.  When that is done, please work on the TENACITY page.  Be neat and complete with this work as I will be sharing it with Mrs. Walker and the other teachers.  When you get a chance, I'd like you to start this week's Measure It.

Thank you in advance for doing your very best work today.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!