Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

Good morning,

I am sorry that I can't be here with you today.  I have a meeting, so I will be around.  I hope to pop in to say hello.  Also, I will be back for our Book Club meeting this afternoon!    _Trinity__ and ________ will share today.

Please read the message, order your lunch and wash  your hands.  Next, you should spread out your homework.  Finally, please work on DCCR 12-5, page 9 in your blue packet.  If you finish that, you can read the mythology books. (Ella, Korey, Alex, Kenny and Trinity, please find your packet on the side table!)

Have a great day; be your best!
Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!