Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 10, 2016


Good morning Social Studiers,

I am at a meeting today.  I will be in the building, so I hope to pop in and see you.  I know I can count on you to be your very best.

Alex, Reid and Megan will share their book reviews.  Olha will do the announcements.  Please order your lunch, wash your hands and spread out your homework.  Next, you should update your reading status.  Finally, please complete page 3 in your Topic 13 packet.  If time allows, you can work on IXL skill Q.19.  You will be putting fractions in order, so you might need a piece do scrap paper to do some figuring.

Have a great day!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!