Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 18, 2016

Happy Friday,

I am terribly sorry that I can't be here today.  I am at a conference.  I hope to learn new tricks that I can use to be a better teacher!  Thank you in advance for being the best person you can be.

Grace D. will do the announcements.  ________, ___________ and ________ will share.  Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message. Next, you should spread out your homework.  Finally, please complete p. 5 in your purple math packet.  If you finish all of that, enjoy of few minutes of reading time.

I wish you all a safe, fun vacation.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!