Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1, 2016

Happy National Poetry Month,

April is dedicated to POETRY!   I believe that poems are all around us, so be careful where you step, sit and move- you might find a poem in your path.  As you move around the poems, please order your lunch, wash your hands and spread out your homework.  Next, I need you to carefully cut out each polygon from the sheet on your desk.  I'd also like you to solve this perimeter problem...

My back yard has a perimeter of 42 ft. The length of my rectangular yard is 15 ft.  What is the width?

Finally, please pick up a poetry book from around the room and enjoy reading poetry.
Keagan will do the announcements._____Kenny_____ ,____ALEX!____ , and _____will share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!