Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 6, 2016

Hello Planters,

I hope today is the day that we can make some progress with our plant unit.  I will need your focused help to make this happen.  Trinity will do the announcements.  Jeremy will read today's poem.  __Olha___, _______ and _____ will share.

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read the message. You should sharpen your pencils or get your books ready.  Please do not spread out your homework; I will check that later.  You should clear your desk off completely.  I would like to do morning meeting right after the annoucements.  I'll need you to be ready.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!