Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19, 2016

Hello Students,

It seems like forever since I've seen you!  I am glad you're back today!  Sydney will share a poem today.  ______Reid__, _Alex_____ and __Trevor___ will share.  Please order your lunch and put your books on the cart.  You should also wash your hands while you're up.

I'm looking forward to a regular routine in all subjects this week.  Please read your new poem.  After that, I'd like you to update  your reading status...it's been a while since we have done that.  I would love to have morning meeting right after announcements so please be efficient.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!