Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 17, 2017
B day

Hello Wonder Fans,

I remember when I was your age, I would get sick and have to stay home from school.  I secretly hated it, because the truth is, I really liked school.  Guess what?  It's the same for me as an adult...I am so very sad that I can't be here today.  Please do your very best work.  Enjoy the ending of Wonder...I can't wait to see the movie with most of you on Sunday!

Please move your stick to bringing and wash your hands.  Next, partner up and take your spelling test.  When you are done, please put your test in my mailbox and steal a few minutes to read.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!