Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day

November 6, 2012

Hello Citizens,


I hope you are well this morning.  Today is election day.  People all over our country will go to the polls today to vote for our president.  Do you know who is running?  I wonder who you would vote for if you were able.

Please wash, read, order and update your reading status.  After that, please work on the election day crossword puzzle that I handed to you. 

Today, I hope to have you print your personal narratives.  We will have a celebration of your writing later this week.  I am also excited to share with you a new kind of writing that we will be starting soon!

As you start your day, please remember our class rules.  I will be following our class rewards and consequences plan today.  Make wise choices!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!