Friday, November 30, 2012

The End of the month...

Welcome Learners,

I am shocked to realize that we are at the end our our third month together.  As I conference with your parents, I am aware of how much we have learned together in 55.5 days!  I am proud of the work you are all doing!

Tomorrow is December 1st.  That means it is time for me to check your "books read" list.  Please finish up any books you have started and make sure your list is up to date.  I will check your list Monday morning!  Remember, you need to have three books read in order to meet the goal!

This morning, please complete your normal routine.  After you have updated your status, please come see me with your homework  While you wait for me or when you are checked in, please work on Math box 4.9. 

________Gabby____, _______________ and _______________ will share at morning meeting.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!