Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Geography Bee today!

November 14, 2012

Good morning all!

Today we will go to the Middle School for I.I.'s Geography Bee.  Laura is representing our class.  Please join me in wishing Laura good luck on today's competition!  I know you will be terrific, Laura!

___Charity________, ___Sophie R________ and ____________ will share.  I hope to be at the rug for morning meeting at 8:00 from now on.  I will need your help with this goal!  Please wash, read and order like normal.  Next, update your reading status and report to me with your homework as soon as you are done.  Finally, please choose 10 words for your new spelling contract.  You should use your pretest, old spelling test and personal choice list to come up with appropriate words! 

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!