Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 21, 2012

Hello Iroquois Experts,

I hope you enjoyed learning about the Iroquois yesterday.  You will continue to study their lifestyle with Mrs. Winiecki during Social Studies.  As we prepare for Thanksgiving, let me take a minute to tell you that I am thankful for YOU;  I truly appreciate working with you all every day.

_______________, _______________ and _________________will share.  Please update your status after you have washed your hands and ordered your lunch.  I will be waiting for you at the side table.  Bring your status and your spelling activity over as soon as possible.

After you have checked in with me, please finish the survival essay you started yesterday.  When you finish that, hold on to it and enjoy some free writing time in your writer's notebook.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!