Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dear Planters,

Good morning!  I am looking forward to being with you for the entire day today!  I hope to have a productive day!

__Jacob.S_______, __Joey____________ and Analee K. _________ will share an item for the writer's notebook.  _Laura______ will lead morning meeting.

I hope to meet with you this morning to check your homework and yesterday's thinning/transplanting work.  Be ready to bring these items to me when I call you.  In the meantime, do your three jobs and then grab your ipad. Using the notes app, record the three major parts of plants and their jobs.  You can find this information on pages 50-53 of your Science book.  


Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!