Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good morning Class,

     I am sad that I can't be with you this morning, but I know Mrs. Camillo will take good care of you. (I also know that you will be respectful and responsible in my absence!) I will return in time for Daily 4.
     _______Gabby___, ________ and ________ will share something flat for the writer's notebook.  Jacob.s____________ will lead morning meeting.    
Please read the message, order you lunch and wash your hands.  Next, I'd like you to finish the thinning and transplanting writing you started yesterday.  Please be detailed in your description.  Finally, please steal some time to read until morning meeting.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!