Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Last day, Fourth Graders!
I won't be able to call you that tomorrow!  Welcome to your last day of fourth grade. I hope we can have a fun day together.  I will be here a little later.  I wouldn't dream of missing your last day!

Please take care of your three jobs and then complete math box 11.1  When that is done, make sure the following jobs are done: 

  • typing realistic fiction story
  • coloring your award
  • finishing your bookmark
When that is all done, you may walk around and get your yearbook signed.

Be on your best behavior this morning.  You wouldn't want to miss the picnic!  _Sofie S________ will lead morning meeting.  Evan will share. 

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

1 comment:

  1. My name is Anthony. I am new to Mrs. Harvey's class. I am excited to meet new friends and having a locker . I look forward to playing the French horn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!