Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend.  I am looking forward to spending a few more days with you this week.  I feel like we have a lot to wrap up.  Thank you in advance for your focus!

Please begin by washing your hands, ordering your lunch and reading this message.  Next, pick up our new (and last) poem.  Read through it a few times.  This is a poem for two voices.  Find a partner to read it with.  I will have some of you perform the poem for us before morning meeting.  

Next, please take out your PC.  I would like you to work on pages 223-224.  We will go over these pages shortly.

_Ellie____ will lead morning meeting.  ____Owen______, __Sophie_______ and _cyara_______ will share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!