Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome Pioneer Children,

I can't wait to see you in your pioneer day garb!  I am looking forward to a fun day of learning with you.  Please put your name on your pioneer square and store this in the plastic pocket of your planner.  You will need this later!

I am glad to see that you had a decent day yesterday.  Thank you for helping Mrs. Camillo with the plastic bins.  This morning, after you wash, read and order (you shouldn't have to order, but if you forgot your lunch go ahead!)  please think about how you sharpen the saw.  I would like you to write your idea for taking care of your mind, body and soul on a post it note.  We will share these at morning meeting.  Once that is done, please work in your New York book. I am hoping to have a few of you cut your pictures.  I will call you when it's your turn.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!