Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome to 4th Grade! Video Post

If you are reading this post, then you have recently received a letter from me introducing myself as your fourth grade teacher.  I am looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you.  You can use this blog to learn more about me and our classroom.  View the videos below to find out about different facets of fourth grade.


Brianna and Sophie introduce Morning Meeting.

 

Charlie and Joey explain our A through F day schedule.


Jacob and Laura entertain with facts about the special areas while Jacob and Owen give details about the Reading Wall of Fame.  


Sam and Charlie describe the Daily 4 routine.


Charlie and Analee inform you of Band, Chorus and Orchestra opportunities.



Cyara and Evan offer great advice about using lockers.  




8 comments:

  1. This is where you post a comment, question or concern. Everyone in the class (and the world!) will see this comment. Be sure to use ONLY your first name, be kind and proofread your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much homework are we going to get? kindly, Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs. Harvey,
    I am so happy to be in your class this year! I am looking forward to sitting on yoga balls in class. I am also excited to meet you the day before school starts.

    See you then!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. harvey,

    I am so happy to be in your class this year!I am really looking foward to fourth grade.I am also looking foward to math(it's my favorite subject).I would like extra challenges in all subjects.I look foward to seeing you.

    sincerly,
    jacob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. Harvey

    I'm looking forward to meeting you!
    I don't have any questions or comments but i will post them if i do. (If i have two posts that means I didn't know if my other post went through...).


    Sincerely, Everett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. Harvey,
    I am very excited to meet you. I can't wait to learn a lot of things this year. I really loved the video. It was pretty cool. It's probably way different than primary school. I really love school it's a place were you learn a lot of things. I will see you then

    Sophie [:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to have lockers this year, and to meet my new teacher and classmates!

    -Kendall Heller

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs. Harvey

    Today is the third day of school and I love it! I hope that the year never ends. In case you're interested, my favorite specials are: A.E.,P.E., and Art. My favorite subjects are: reading, writing, and arithmetic.:)

    once again,
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!