Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 22, 2014
B day

Happy Hump day!

I hope you are warm inside today; it is a frigid day out there!  _Maggie________, ___Ryan_____ and _________ will share a food today.

After you wash your hands and order your lunch, please complete the science station you haven't gone to yet.  When that is done, please move around the room to answer the 6 QR questions posted around the room.  You should answer these in your notes app and then email the note to me at harveysclass@outlook.com.  I look forward to seeing your work.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

2 comments:

  1. To Mrs. Harvey
    I liked how you put Hump day in the message it's very cool!
    From Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using the QR they are fun
    ~ Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!