Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014
Snow day

Hello Students,

I hope you are warm and cozy on this frigid day!  I know you have a bonus day, but I hope many of you will use this opportunity to complete last night's Nutrition work at brainpop.com.  I can tell many of you didn't log on before the password expired.  You CAN log on today, even though it's a snow day.  (Brainpop doesn't know how cold it is here!). Also, I challenge you to spend as much time on ixl.com practicing your multiplication and division facts as you do on flappy birds!  Lastly, maybe today is a good time to research valentine mailboxes and start building yours!

See you tomorrow,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  If you leave a comment on the blog today, you will earn 3 CBG tickets tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!