Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
A day

Good morning!

I am pleased to see you today.  I hope you enjoyed your day off in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.  We live in a world that is better because of his presence!  _Alexa  __Everett_____, _______ and _Brooke______ will share a food today.

We have much to do this morning.  Please start by washing your hands and ordering your lunch if you  haven't already.  Next, number your spelling pretest paper.  After that, please complete page 12 in your white math packet.  I also want you to do page 240 in you PC.  Finally, you can reread page 208 in you PC to prepare for our fluency share!

Wow!  That's a lot of work and it's not even 8:00a.m!  I know you can do it though!

Remind me to show you the pic collage I made with your pictures from last week!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

And coming later today…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!