Friday, January 17, 2014

This week we learned:


I learned more parts of the digestive system.  For example, the esophagus brings food down your throat to your stomach.  (Maggie)
I learned about visualizing, making a mind movie.  (Sophia)

I learned how to do long division.  (Jack)
I learned that the inside of  a stomach has tiny crevices.  (Kalib)

I learned how to do the expanded algorithm for multiplication.  (Matthew)
I learned about using QR codes.  (Ben)
I learned that when playing Bananagrams you have to use as many words as you can using 15 letters.  (Alexa)
I learned that the digestive system starts in the mouth, goes to the esophagus, through the stomach, small intestine and large intestine and then out the anus.  (Kaitlyn)
I learned about the 5 main digestive system parts.  (Brooke)
I learned there are three sections in the Atlantic region.  They are New England, Mid-Atlantic and the Southern Atlantic.  (Melanie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!