Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10, 2015

Hello Workers,

I hope you enjoyed yesterday; it was a great day!  I put some pictures and videos up on the blog.  If you have a chance check them out.

Please do your First 3 and put your library books on the cart.  I noticed many of you didn't do the pearsonsuccessnet work last night.  I am going to assume there was a problem with the site.  If you didn't do your practice test last night, please do it now.  Those of you who did do the work will be thanked accordingly!  I'd like you to work on ixl skill A.6.  It is rounding; this will be good review for today's test.
 _Maddie_______, ___________ and __________ will do a free share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!