Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13, 2015

Dear Superstitious Kids,

It is Friday the 13th...some people believe this is a bad luck day!  Are you superstitious?  I hope not; I want to have a great day with you!

Please take care of your First 3 and update your reading status.  After that, please number the next page in your spelling folder for a pretest.  I know it's unusual to do this on a Friday, but I have a plan!
I'd like to get started with the pretest right after Morning Movers.  While you wait, please study for today's Science test with a partner.  Speaking of Science, I am sure you are aware that we had some harsh weather yesterday.  Check out these pictures that were taken not far from here.  Can you imagine the effects this powerful water had on the area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!