Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

Dear Students,

Hello!  Welcome, Trinity!!! We are so excited to meet you and teach you our class routines.  I hope you have a great day filled with friendly faces.  I am sorry that I can't be here today with all of you.  I will pop in when I can.  Thank you in advance for being your very best!

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read this message.  While you are up, please pick up your PC from the side table.  Your first job is to solve these two problems in your Math Log:

Estimate these answers by rounding to the nearest hundred:
780 + 135 = ____                      451 - 289 =  _____

Next, you should read the new poem.  Finally, please illustrate the poem before putting it in your clips.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!