Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 5, 2015

Good Morning Students,

I am feeling conflicted this morning.  I am sad that I can't be with you, but I am excited to learn more about teaching writing.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!  Thank you in advance for your quality work today. Grace, Robbie and Karlea will share today!

Please read the message, order your lunch and wash your hands.  After that, you should update your reading status.  Next, please complete the Rounding Big Numbers page on your desk.  Be sure to read each section carefully.

If you are having your pictures retaken today, please give your photos to the substitute.  If your ipad "lives" on the top rack of the cart, please find your ipad on the back table and put it away.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!