Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 30, 2018
B day

Hello Boos and Ghouls,

(Do you see what I did there!?!)  I hope you are well today.  I know your excitement is growing for tomorrow, but I need to remind you that we will work hard up until our party.  Please get settled in for your morning.

I need you to order your lunch and wash your hands.  Next, please thoroughly update your reading status.  If you have finished a book recently, be sure to add that to your Books Read list.  Also, if you need to shop for books, this is the time to do it. Once your reading work is all handled, please continue to read If You Lived With the Iroquois.  Use post-it notes to record your thinking and learning.

__Jackson______, ______ and _____ will share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!