Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21, 2014
C day

Good morning,

Happy Friday to you!  It has been a fast week for me- how about for you?  I am looking forward to learning with you today!  _____Jacob________, _______Avery_______, _____Melanie_________ and ____________ will share their video today.

After you have washed your hands and ordered your lunch, please take a picture to represent this week's learning.  After that, please head over to www.thinkkidthink.com and vote for some poems.  My poem is up!!!  To find it, click on 7-Harrowing vs. 10-jeopardize on the right hand side of the webpage.  I can't wait to hear what you think of the poem.  After all, you helped me with the idea!  Be sure to vote for your favorite poem, even if it isn't mine!

Once you have voted, please get together with your team to finish your poster.  Once you have everything glued down, you can see me for some glitter glue.  You don't have to, but it might be a fun way to spice up your poster.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!