Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 6, 2014
D day

Hello Homophone Heroes,

You did a great job yesterday identifying my mistakes.  I knew I could count on you to know the correct form of each homophone.  Today, we will continue to work with these tricky words.

Please order your lunch, wash your hands and add a mixed number to the easel.  Please label the picture with the mixed number AND the improper fraction.  I also need you to write a time you were involved in a win/win situation on the post it note I gave you.  After that, you can spread out your homework.  Finally, grab your mini and complete your assigned reading.  We will discuss the pages during Daily 4 time today.

I hope to start morning meeting right away today.  Let's work together to make that happen!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  _____________, _____________ and _____________ will share today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!