Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014
D day

Good morning,

Yipee, yahoo- I'm off to round two.  And I'm well aware it's all thanks to you!  It's true; I won the first round of the poetry tournament.  Today, you will see the new poem I wrote using the word flamboyant!

I am glad to see you today.  I look forward to seeing videos from ____Jenna_________, _____Jack_____, ___________ and _____________.

Please wash your hands, order your lunch and pick up the new poem.  After you have read through the poem a time or two, please pick up your purple packet and your red/orange book.  I'd like you to do page 3 in your purple packet.  Don't panic- I will help you with #3!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!