Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014
C day

Dear Students,                                                                          

Hello!  Don't panic, I know I spelled some words wrong in this message.  It is your job to find the errors and fix them.  You see, I seem to have a homophone curse today.  Homophones are words that sound the same, but are spelled differently.  There are many homophones in our language.  Please make a list of my mistakes along with the correct form of the word I should have used.  I'd like you to bring that with you to morning meeting.

In other work, please order your lunch and wash your hands.  I also need you to complete page 15 in your blue math packet.  I expect you'll need help on number 5.  It's tricky!  Once your math work is done, you can work on my list of spelling errors.  Good luck!

I hope to meet you on the rug shortly for morning meeting.  We have much to do today!

Anthony, __________ and ____________ will share today.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s. I didn't forget about the educreations plant video; we will do that during science today.


****This blog has been expertly corrected by the homophone heroes of Mrs. Harvey's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!