Sunday, March 2, 2014


March 3, 2014
A day

Dear Weekend Enjoyers,

I hope you DID enjoy your weekend.  I am sad that I cannot be here with you today, but I know you are in good hands.  Please show Miss Jacobs how much you have grown and learned since you last saw her!

After you wash your hands and order your lunch, please pick up the new poem.  I'd like you to read through this and highlight any pronouns you can find.  Next, you can complete page 11 in your blue Math packet.  Finally, please check out this week's fluency passage from my blog.  You should be listening to the persuasive article on page 346.  After you listen to the article a few times, practice it on your own!

__________, _________ and _________ will share.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!