Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014

Hello Students,

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!  I am so glad to be here with you today.  I can't wait to hear all about your long weekend!   _______Ben_____,Bill_______ and ____Aiden________ will share.  Arianna will do the announcements!

Please wash your hands, order your lunch, read the message and place your books on the library cart while you are up.  Next, please update your reading status.  I bet many of you finished a book over this long weekend.  Take a minute to update your list of books read.  Finally, please read and illustrate our new poem.

I don't see a pile of spelling tests from Thursday.  I am inferring that you didn't have time for that.  Please meet with a partner and do your spelling test this morning.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  Do  you remember what a simple sentence is?  I have a few of them in this letter.  Let me know if you see one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!