Sunday, October 5, 2014


This week we learned:
I learned about exclamatory sentences! (Chris)
I learned about arrays.  (Megan)
I learned about that rain can cause erosion.  (Katie)
I learned that weathering is when the earth gets broken down into little pieces.  Next erosion, wooshes it away.  (Arri)
I learned about interrogative sentences.  For example: What's your name? (Leah)
I learned how to spell hard words like quotient and precipitation.  I also learned how to be organized.  (Aiden)
I learned that there are many different parts of heritage.  For example food, art, music and celebrations.  (Jackson)
I learned how to use a stream table.  (Tre)
I learned about text structures this week.  There are a lot of text structures.  Our Heritage story had a descriptive text structure.  (Matthew)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!