Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2, 2014

Dear Students,

Hello!  I hope you are in a learning mood today!  I am looking forward to learning with you.  I learned a few things at my training yesterday that I am anxious to share with you.

Please order your lunch, read the message and wash your hands.  Next, I'd like you to update your reading status and spread out your homework.  Finally, please glue the picture you brought into your writer's notebook.  You should put it on the next blank page.


__Chris_______ will share his array today and then  Megan_____________ and __Clara_____________ will do a free share

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!