Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 24, 2014

Dear Friday Friends,

I hope you are well today!  I am sorry that I can't be with you today.  I know I can count on you to be your very best!  Please don't share your heirloom project today.  I want to be here to see them!

You should order your lunch, read the message and wash your hands like normal.  Next, please get a head start on your Run-ons Run Wild page.  Remember, this is the page you put in your work folder yesterday!  I challenge you to use a semi-colon (;) to connect two short sentences!

Ben will do the announcements.  Have a super day and a great weekend!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!