Friday, October 17, 2014

Welcome Raindrop-dodgers!
     I hope you are well.  I am glad to be with you today!  Please order your lunch, wash your hands and read this message.  While you are up, please get your iPad.  You should take a picture of something that represents your learning from this week.
     After you update your reading status, you should log onto ixl.com.  I would like you to practice skill A.1 Place Values.  Let me know if you need help finding this.
     I am excited to introduce a new reading plan for you today.  It's called Book Club, and I think you will like it.  We will also learn a new part of speech: conjunctions!
     Katie will do the announcements.

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

p.s.  Did you notice the alliteration I used in this letter?  Come see me if you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!