Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 13, 2020


Happy Sunny Day,

Hi there.  Isn't it so nice to see the sun shine?  It makes me happy!  I look forward to seeing you at morning meeting today at 11:30.  Until then you should take a look at today's menu and get some work done.  I posted the menu in our Teams General area to make life easier for you!

I am enjoying meeting with you in your book club groups.  Some of you are finishing up your books already!  Are you interested in reading another historical fiction book?

Mrs. Ross asked me to share a fun event with you...if you like to run, you should consider doing the Virtual Running Event.  Click the link to learn more!

Kindly,
Mrs. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! Students, please remember to use only first names! Please also proofread your comments before submitting them!